Saturday, March 21, 2009

I haven't had the baby yet!!

I've gotten a few calls and e-mails wondering how the birth went.....oops guess i forgot to update my blog. The date was pushed back till Monday since i was so ill. I am feeling alot better now though even though i still can't hear well through my ruptured ears. 
My parents are here now visiting - so my spirits have been lifted. I have been having an awsome time with them. I go in Monday early around 6-7 to get the ball rollin. 

I'll have my mom udate the blog for me. Sorry if i had anyone worried :o

2 comments:

  1. Yes you had me worried! But I'm extremely happy to hear all is well. I've been thinking about you for days. Keep us posted, we are all excited to see pictures of your new bundle of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to meet her. Keep me posted after the birth. Good luck to you and your family.

    Erin

    ReplyDelete